The BD-Power 1041481 Up-Pipe & Manifold Kit for your 08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke replaces the exhaust manifolds and turbocharger feed piping which are prone to burning out at the thin walled elbows due to high exhaust temperatures.
BD exhaust manifolds have heavy walled elbow connections preventing burning out, plus, hold in exhaust gas temperatures enhancing turbine pumping efficiency while the runners have been optimized to improve velocity and evacuate the cylinders. Manifolds are coated to resist corrosion and are pre-drilled for pyrometer probes.
Other manufacture's kits utilize stock Ford 6.0L exhaust manifolds which are prone to rusting and leaking, and, require extensive cleaning and machine work to be recovered from warping and distortion. BD's exhaust manifolds are not only built to last, they are designed for the most optimal flow performance.
The 304 Stainless Steel feed pipes are mandrel bent flow designed to improve exhaust velocity and turbo response time. Kit comes with exhaust manifold gaskets, turbocharger pipe gaskets and A/C offset adapter to eliminate damaging the A/C hose.
- Larger diameter 304 stainless steel uppipes includes internally shielded stainless steel expansion bellows
- Exhaust manifolds with heavy walled elbow connections prevent burning out
- Holds in exhaust gas temperatures enhancing turbine pumping efficiency
- Manifolds coated to resist corrosion
- Optimized to improve velocity and evacuate the cylinders
- 304 Stainless Steel mandrel bent feed pipes
- Comes with exhaust manifold gaskets, turbocharger pipe gaskets and A/C offset adapter to eliminate damaging the A/C hose
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
NOTE: This product CAN NOT ship to California due to CARB regulations.
NOTE: A/C tubining is disconnected during install.
- 75,000 Miles