BorgWarner Turbo Systems Aftermarket is pleased to announce the release of the AirWerks® SX-E super core assemblies for performance applications. These new part numbers are purpose engineered for both diesel and gasoline high performance applications.
S300 SX-E super cores contain the following exciting new features:
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options (S300SX-E only)
- Forged milled (billet) compressor wheels with extended tip technology
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
The BorgWarner super core assembly consists of the compressor cover attached to the cartridge, all cartridge to turbine housing mounting hardware, clamp plates, cap screws and mounting gaskets. Speed sensor and turbine outlet V-band are not included with turbo assemblies. Choose a turbine housing from our extensive list of factory housings as well as our custom cast performance housings.
- Borg Warner 4" Inlet 2.5" outlet compressor housing with port shroud map width enhancement, pre tapped for speed sensor and pressure port. (parts not included and will need to drill through)
- 64.5mm inducer 87.37mm exducer FMW Forged Milled Wheel (Billet)
- 73mm exducer, 80mm inducer turbine wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housing available: .82 A/R, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet
- T3 Twin Scroll Cummins Diesel Specific Housings available in .70 (12cm), .70 (12cm) Gated, .80 (14cm), .80 (14cm) Gated, with HX40 and HE351 Outlet
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housing available: 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V Band Outlet
- T4 Open Scroll turbine Housings available: .81, .88, .96 A/R with 3" V Band Outlet
- T4 Twin Scroll turbine housings available in .83, .91, 1.00, and 1.10 A/R with 3.5 (4.21 Marmon), 3" V Band, and HX40 outlet options
The bearing housings are not water-cooled and have a 1/4"NPT oil inlet. The oil drain is the standard T3-T4.