High Pressure Oil Pump for 7.3 Powerstroke 1994.5-1995
Exceeds OEM volume. These pumps go through rigorous bench testing and if they do not meet the minimum 5gpm they are torn back down and gone through again.
Typically these pumps will produce 5.1-5.6gpm which is usually enough volume to sustain 230/100 hybrid injectors. We do not list this pump as an aftermarket high performance pump, but it will indeed support certain performance injectors. It will not support larger A or B code injectors though.
The 94.5-95 trucks have a different front engine cover, and also have the anti-drain back in the pump.
- Comes with a new gasket
- All of our pumps are fitted with steel thread inserts to ensure the threads will not rip out
- OBS (94.5-97) and early '99 pumps are fitted with the Superduty internals for more volume
- New Viton o-rings to reuse your existing fittings
- Every pump is flow bench tested to assure you no DOA pumps.
- Comes with a test flow result sheet
*****CORES FOR 94.5-95 HPOP MUST BE THE CORRECT HOUSING TO RECIEVE FULL CREDIT. 96-03 CORES WITHOUT THE CHECK VALVE WILL BE ACCEPTED AS A PARTIAL CORE FOR $200 INSTEAD OF THE FULL $300.