Kill Devil Diesel LB7 Duramax Cylinder Heads
The Kill Devil Diesel Duramax Diesel Cylinder Heads are designed for use on moderate to high performance 6.6L Engine applications. KDD cylinder heads offer "out-of-the-box" bolt-on performance with no additional machine work required. Complete cylinder heads and are finish assembled with Fully Nitrided, Stellite faced intake valves and nitrided Inconel exhaust valves, high performance valve springs. These cylinder heads are ready for installation right out of the box, no special machining required. The intake and exhaust ports on these heads are designed for increased flow over stock and promote lower EGTs. Intake and exhaust valve locations are moved inward toward the bore center for improved swirl during the intake phase. Deck thickness is also increased to 16mm for superior durability. These heads out of the box outflow virtually all factory ported heads due to the improved port layout. The CNC ported version of KDD's Dmax heads offer next level performance - ask us about the flow numbers!
These heads were produced and co-designed with the experts at Mast Motorsports, world renowned for their ground breaking GM LS cylinder heads and engines. We've partnered with Mast to combine resources to offer the very best cylinder heads on the market!!
FULL CNC PORT COMING VERY SOON!!!
• Improved air flow and motion characteristics can deliver an increase in power and torque
• Designed, cast, machined and assembled in the USA
• Injector cups are integrated into the castings for LB7 applications
• Castings are treated to Hot Isostatic Press (HIP) process for strength
• Heat-treated to T7 for the extreme diesel operating environment
• Thick 16mm deck for increased cylinder pressures
• Raised rocker valley adds water volume in head
• All factory components bolt on without modification
• 50-state CARB emissions legal (E.O. #D-215-102)
LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML available