Correct pushrod length will allow you to keep stock rocker geometry, allowing the friction surface of the rocker arm to ride the correct contact area of the valve bridge. If you have made any changes to the engine requiring custom length pushrods, we sell pushrod length checking tools with proper ball and cup radius’ to replicate the OEM pushrod in all diesel engines.
MANTON PUSHRODS 6.4L POWERSTROKE BILLET TOOL STEEL VALVE BRIDGES
OEM Valve Bridges were not designed for stress levels nowhere near what is being seen in today's performance market, and has caused rocker arm and pushrod issues to arise in higher HP applications. So at Manton, we felt it was time to provide the industry with extreme duty valve bridges capable of far more abuse than anything the market has even seen.
EXTREME DUTY BILLET TOOL STEEL VALVE BRIDGES - 6.4 POWERSTROKE
- Improved strength, performance and service life
- CNC machined from only premium “hot-working” tool steel material
- Valve bridges are all hand inspected before heat treating for core hardening
- Inspected again before having the friction pad surface ground to removes any tool marks
- Surface nitrided to create a slick/hard surface for excellent wear protection and reduction of friction
- This combination of materials, precision machining, and heat treatment process provides a cost effective solution for reducing friction and extending the service life