Schaeffer's Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-20
Full synthetic gasoline engine oil that increases engine efficiency, engine life and fuel economy.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic 5W-20 engine oil provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
Meets and exceeds API Service Classification SP, Resource Conserving; ILSAC GF-5. GM dexos1 Gen 2 compliant.
Their fully synthetic 5W-20 is a multi-grade gasoline oil engineered with the finest quality of synthetic base oils, an advanced performance additive package and a viscosity index improver. This unique blend creates a premium, longer lasting oil that withstands a higher heat range than conventional oil. Using proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic 5W-20 quickly plates to metal surfaces, creating a slippery, tenacious shield that prevents metal-to-metal contact. By reducing friction and wear, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic 5W-20 protects critical engine parts and increases engine efficiency, engine life and fuel economy.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic 5W-20 keeps engines exceptionally clean and free from oil residue and sludge, allowing the oil to flow freely and lubricate properly. For extra protection in cold weather, our 5W-20 full synthetic oil offers superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures.
- Reduced timing chain and valve train wear.
- Mitigates against low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
- Improves engine durability without sacrificing fuel economy.
- Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability, especially at high temperatures.
- Rapid circulation and pumpability in lower temperatures to minimize wear during start up.
- Reduced oil consumption.
- Extended oil drain capability and intervals.
- High viscosity index.
- Enhanced detergency and dispercency to prevent and control sludge, deposits and varnish.