Sunnen PLB Line Boring Attachment
We purchased this several years ago, we have since upgraded to Cnc line boring tooling, but this works great with any existing CH100 align honing machine. Comes with SBC and BBC hub. These are hard to come by, no longer made by sunnen. Includes the drive, mandrel, cutters, etc.
You can increase profits using your present line hone for boring. The PLB-100 can easily be installed and operated on a Sunnen CH-100 Line Hone for many thousands of dollars less than the cost of a line boring machine. It also saves on floor space since one machine does the work of two.
With the PLB-100 you can install aftermarket 4-bolt main caps. You can bore and hone in only 45 minutes, floor-to-floor. The PLB bores semifinished, mismatched and metallized caps and blocks. It also bores diesel blocks when repairing main bearing bores with inserts. And with a special cutter, it cuts thrust faces.
- 1.5 in. (38,1 mm) hard chrome bar with tool bit holes on 5 in. (127,0 mm) centers - length 48 in. (1220,0 mm)
- Auto-feed with 4 ranges
- Positive feed screw drive
- Hand feed for thrust face matching
- Spring loaded tool bits for easy adjustment
- Universal mounting flange for various car and light truck applications
- Most GM V6 & V8 blocks do not require universal mounts
- Small block and big block
- Chevy centering bushing standard
- Lightweight: 15 lb. (6,8 kg) plus bar
- Boring range 1.800-4.800 in. (45,7-121,9 mm)